A solid choice for general-purpose farming, agriculture, livestock and grounds maintenance, this tractor is an economical and easy to operate 4WD, Tier IV workhorse. Powered by our unique mCRD™ engine technology for reduced emissions, this tractor provides reliable performance and added fuel efficiency. Available in 37 to 65 HP and 3- and 4-cylinder engines, this tractor allows you to customize your machine to your specific operation. Coupled with our optional heavy-duty loader and backhoe (among other attachments), this tractor is a sure-fire bet to best suit your needs.
- Wide entry
- Powerful, reliable 40 hp 4-cylinder engine
- Flat deck platform
- Modern dash and switches
- Redesigned front grill
- 2 spool optional rear remote valve
- Hood lifts high, panels come off, no tools required
- Tilt Wheel
- Great visibility
- Rounded fenders
- Shifters at operators sides, not on the floor
- Great serviceability access
- Adjustable Suspension seat
- Comfortable padded rubber floor mat
- Redesigned headlight assembly
- Heavier three point linkage
- Type: Naturally aspirated direct-injection diesel
- Cylinder: 4
- Engine HP (kW) @rpm: 44 (33) @ 2600
- Compression Ratio: 18.7:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 166.7 (2732)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 9.0 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12 V, 80 AH
- Alternator: 12 V 90 A
- Type: Sync, shuttle w/part synchromesh
- Number of Gears/Speeds: 12F / 12R
- Type: Hydrostatic/tiltable
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 4.5
- Type: Open center with position control
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 8.2
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1 with check chains
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 2646
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool optional
- Type: Independent
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2650
- PTO HP (kW): 39 (29.1)
Dimensions with Industrial Tires
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 119.3 (3030)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 63.2 (1605)
- Overall Height Inches (mm): 94.4 (2400)
- Turning Radius Minimum Feet (meters): 7.87 (2.4)
Tires - Sizes and Options
- Ag (Front/Rear): 8.3x16 / 12.4x24
- Industrial (Front/Rear): 10-16.5 / 43x16-20
- Turf (Front/Rear): N/A
Optional Attachment - Loader
- Loader Model: 2545CL
- Maximum Lift Height: 101.9
- Clearance with Bucket Fully Dumped: 73 in.
- Reach at Maximum Dump Angle: 21.9 in.
- Maximum Dump Angle: 42 deg.
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 35 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 4.8 in.
- Lift Capacity to Maximum Height at Pivot Pins: 2041
- Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 3430
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 8.2 gpm
- Attachment Width: 66 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 11.8 ft.3
- Cycle Times @ rpm: 2600
- Raise Boom (seconds): 4.3
- Lower Boom (seconds): 3
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 3.5
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 2.6
- Loader Transport Weight: 1177
Optional Attachment - Backhoe
- Backhoe Model: 2540B
- Transport Height (max): 81 in.
- Transport overhang: 45 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 92 in.
- Digging Depth (2’ flat bottom): 90 in.
- Overall Operating Height- fully raised: 123 in.
- Loading Height (bucket at 60°): 87 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket at 60°): 63 in.
- Reach from Swing Post: 112 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 140 deg.
- Swing Arc: 180 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 91 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 10 in.
- System Relief Valve Setting (psi): 2248
- Digging Force - Bucket (lbs.): 3080
- Digging Force - Dipper (lbs.): 2160
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 1369