A solid choice for general-purpose farming, agriculture, livestock and grounds maintenance, this tractor is an economical and easy to operate 4WD, Tier IV workhorse. Powered by our unique mCRD™ engine technology for reduced emissions, this tractor provides reliable performance and added fuel efficiency. Available in 37 to 65 HP and 3- and 4-cylinder engines, this tractor allows you to customize your machine to your specific operation. Coupled with our optional heavy-duty loader and backhoe (among other attachments), this tractor is a sure-fire bet to best suit your needs.
- mCRD 65 HP engine with no DPF filter
- 12 x 12 Synchro Shuttle transmission
- Heavier three point linkage
- Standard rear remote valve
- Wide entry
- Shifters at operators sides, not on the floor
- Hood lifts high, panels come off, no tools required
- Powerful, reliable 65hp 3-cylinder engine
- Great serviceability access
- Adjustable Suspension seat
- Tilt Wheel
- Comfortable padded rubber floor mat
- Flat deck platform
- Great visibility
- Rounded fenders
- Modern dash and switches
- Redesigned front grill
- Redesigned headlight assembly
- Push button wiper and work light switch
- Storage tray
- Cup holder
- Standard AM/FM stereo with CD player
- Type: Four-stroke, direct-injection, turbo-charged and intercooled diesel
- Cylinder: 3
- Engine HP (kW) @rpm: 65 (48.4) @ 2300
- Compression Ratio: 17.2:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 161.5 (2648)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.5 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12 V, 96 AH
- Alternator: 12 V 90A
- Type: Sync, shuttle w/part synchromesh
- Number of Gears/Speeds: 12F / 12R
- Type: Hydrostatic/tiltable
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 5.4
- Type: Open center with position & draft control
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 11
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 2, with telescoping stabilizers & flex link ends
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 3527
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool standard
- Type: Independent
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2300
- PTO HP (kW): 50 (36.8)
Dimensions with Industrial Tires
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 142 (3608)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 71.5 (1817)
- Overall Height Inches (mm): 99.2 (2520)
- Turning Radius Minimum Feet (meters): 12.5 (3.81)
Tires - Sizes and Options
- Ag (Front/Rear): 9.5x20 / 14.9x28
- Industrial (Front/Rear): 10.5/80x18 / 18.4x24
- Turf (Front/Rear): LSW305-521 / LSW570-648 6PR
Optional Attachment - Loader
- Loader Model: 2565CL
- Maximum Lift Height: 115.4 in.
- Clearance with Bucket Fully Dumped: 82.3 in.
- Reach at Maximum Dump Angle: 23 in.
- Maximum Dump Angle: 69 deg.
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 39 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 5.2 in.
- Lift Capacity to Maximum Height at Pivot Pins: 3122
- Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 5225
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 11
- Attachment Width: 72 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 12.8 ft.3
- Cycle Times @ rpm: 2600
- Raise Boom (seconds): 6
- Lower Boom (seconds): 4
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 4.9
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 3.2
- Loader Transport Weight: 1318
Optional Attachment - Backhoe
- Backhoe Model: 65BH
- Transport Height (max): 98 in.
- Transport overhang: 65 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 108 in.
- Digging Depth (2’ flat bottom): 104 in.
- Overall Operating Height- fully raised: 121 in.
- Loading Height (bucket at 60°): 90 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket at 60°): 66.3 in.
- Reach from Swing Post: 150 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 180 deg.
- Swing Arc: 180 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 90 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 10 in.
- System Relief Valve Setting (psi): 2750
- Digging Force - Bucket (lbs.): 3800
- Digging Force - Dipper (lbs.): 2400
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 1100